Join the Integrated Electrical Systems’ Quality, Process & Technology Team which supports the growing global business of Capital, a large-scale Java based platform of a suite of products for electrical distribution system & wire harness. You will become a part of the core group responsible for - defining, designing, developing & maintaining the architecture, frameworks & processes for quality engineering of Capital.
As Security Expert you would lead & mature security related competencies & activities holistically across the product development lifecycle with a key focus on secure design & architecture principles & practices. This includes playing a pivotal role in guiding the ongoing initiative to expand our product offerings in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model.
You would be one of the key contact persons for product management & field on topics relating to security for our products, providing adequate support in answering security related queries, especially from customers.
Being part of central QPT Team, you would additionally contribute to initiatives beyond security ensuring quality engineering.
- You worked in a security expert role for SaaS offerings!
- Experience in SaaS based product architectures and related technologies, expertise in Secure Architecture, Design & Coding principles.
- Expertise in performing application threat modelling, advising on necessary mitigations and controls verification.
- You expertise in cyber security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001/27017/27018, NIST SP 800-53, GDPR!
- Exposure to security testing tools & methodologies e.g., penetration & fuzz testing
- You are a software architect with hands-on experience of a complex product and working in a team using an Agile process with experience in Java
- Experience in defining organization level standards & driving initiatives across teams
- Good communicator, able to express ideas, convince customers and receive feedback
- Dedicated, committed to quality, eager to learn & take initiative
- Are you a Computer Science/Software Engineering or other engineering/technical/scientific domain with 10+ years work experience in the software industry?
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) or Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
This role is based in Hyderabad. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS EDA (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time