Are you caught by the transport of the future? Let´s work with us on R&D projects implemented together with development centers abroad. We work with top-class laboratory equipment in environment full of technicians and future-proof technologies.
Don't hesitate and join us during your studies, so that you don't miss your train!
What does your future team look like?
Our Java team has four developers, a scrum master, and a technical product owner who are all working together as an agile scrum team. Their goal is to develop a server-side product for a cyber-security system that will be used by many devices across Siemens Mobility. Our job is to make sure that all devices which control trains can’t be vulnerable to cyber-security attacks.
Our applications are written in Java and the target system is using Debian GNU/Linux. We have a fully established CI process using Gitlab CI for our automatic tests and build. While working with us, you might also encounter technologies such as Java 11, Spring Boot, Python (for scripting and testing), REST API, OpenAPI, PostgreSQL, Hibernate, Robot Framework and cyber-security topics such as PKI certificates, TLS and signatures.
- Development of a server product in Java 11
- Software implementation for Linux
- Analyse and design state-of-the-art cyber security features and measures
- You are studying the third to fifth year in a technical university (e.g., Faculty of Information Technologies, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Nuclear Sciences and Physical Engineering)
- You can develop in Java
- Experience with Git, RESP API and Spring Boot
- Excellent analytical thinking
- You can speak English (the meetings, inputs and outputs of your work will be in English)
Extra advantage for this role is:
- Experience with cyber-security
- You know Python or another cripting language
- Experience with Linux
Join us and enjoy following benefits:
- Introduction to everyday life in business and brill experience at the start of your professional career
- Flexible working hours according to your school schedule
- Possibility of working from home to better combine your work and studies (in the case of working from home, an allowance of 100 CZK/day)
- Contribution towards meals in the form of e-meal vouchers
- Multisport card for a discounted price
- Possibility of full-time employment after graduation
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🚦😉
We are an R&D center located in Prague and our goal is to develop a new generation of devices to control railway traffic. The modernization of the railway tracks is a trending topic worldwide and we are offering them modern, digitalized solutions such as a distributed network of railway control modules, train onboard devices, or a completely new concept of level-crossing.
Our Prague department consists of more than 100 developers, testers, and other technical experts. We are developing both software and hardware products with full product responsibility. We take care of the complete development process – from architecture concepts to final validation.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️Contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time