Implements overarching quality mission and strategy, and ensures implementation of an open quality culture, for all assigned quality areas. Acts as quality consultant for own organization.
- May have management responsibility for organizational unit(s) assigned.
- Leads and/or coordinates dedicated supervisors and professionals.
- Collaborates with the QM network and business accountable units (e.g. R&D, Procurement, Manufacturing etc.) to achieve quality business goals.
- Provides and reviews a business - and employee - centered management system including documentation, regulations, methods and IT tools, i.e. with high usability, lean (e.g. value stream mapping), following a risk-based approach.
- Executes the audit program, increasing transparency, effectiveness and efficiency of QM audits to create a business impact.
- Drives the development of digital solutions related to quality to continuously improve process effectiveness and efficiency along the customer journey.
- Implements the global quality programs within the assigned organization and monitors the effectiveness of these programs.
- Ensures that product safety activities are in line with internal and external regulations.
- Ensures NPS and CXI measures along the E2E customer journey.
- Manages quality-specific external communication towards customers and to external authorities.
- Ensures professional non-conformance (NC) management and reporting.
- Creates real-time transparency for ad-hoc and routine analysis, instant decision making, preventive action and continuous improvement.
- Drives quality improvement methods and improves process performance management (e.g. 8D, RCA, FMEA).
- Ensures that managers and employees have a quality-oriented mindset by promoting role models and sharing best practices.
- Plans and proposes quality budget, and decides allocation of related financial and personnel resources, within given limits.
- Executes with P&O the competence management and training system for quality-related competences.
- Initiates improvement projects using agile and lean methods.
- Supports the agile/lean transition of the whole organization and coaches team members and managers with respect to agile/lean thinking.
- Manages organizational unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated supervisors and professionals.
- Implements and adapts the communication to ensure understanding and awareness of specific quality topics.
- Ensures implementation and improvement of the quality part of the Integrated Management System (including process management) for the respective organization according to the overall quality strategy and respective local regulations.
- Executes the audit program (including certification where applicable) and assessments.
- Drives continuous improvement with the management and lessons learned across assigned organizations.
- Contributes to analyze customer quality requirements and satisfaction (e.g. NPS) appropriately in order to meet customer expectations.
- Contributes to the identification of internal and external regulations in cooperation with country organization and processes are developed to meet these requirements.
- Ensures and controls implementation of quality methods and risk management in processes, projects and products (8D, RCA, Q-Gates, FMEA)
- Ensures and improves the relevant quality reporting including Management Review.
- Bachelor or Masters’ Degree - preferably technical sciences or related field
- Knowledge of English - advanced level
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Internal auditor quality system according to ISO 9001
- At least two years of experience in same or similar position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great Time Management skills
- Strategic thinking skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Developing others
- Product-based and data-driven mindset
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility d.o.o. Cerovac
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time