Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our Account Receivables Specialist - Saudi Nationality , based In Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
The RCA Zone Business Lead will drive the strategy and business success of the Laboratory Diagnostics Business Area in the Zone, will be representing all countries in Zone and has full decision-making authority within Countries for respective Business Area topics. Additionally, collaborates with the Healthineers Zone Head supporting the development and achievement of the Zone strategy and targets. Additionally, where applicable, collaborates with the leaders of the other business areas in the Zone to support the achievement of profitable growth, while having an overarching priority toward the Diagnostics business.
Your tasks and responsibilities
· Allocation of all types of Payments / Customer invoices to general ledgers
· Prepare clearing vouchers to record receipts from Customer
· Coordination with GBS Team for timely clearing of invoices
· Coordination with internal team members for clarification and matching of invoices against receipts
· Prepare monthly reports for unclear / unallocated cash with proper aging.
· Process owner for Global Master Data Management and PEGA CCMT tool.
· Coordinate with Collectors and Commercial team to resolve discrepancies in invoices
· Sending balance confirmation / Statement of Accounts to Customers / BPs either through digital platform
· Responsible for coordinating with Banks and Internal Treasure department for LC / Documentary Collection
· Coordination with Cash collectors to ensure that all Customers are timely receiving the balance confirmations
Your Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in finance / Accounting or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of finance and commercial function experience or equivalent
- Previous experience in accounting field and especially account receivables is a plus
· Strong interpersonal skills to communicate with teams
· Good knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and an affinity for data analytics
· Experience in SAP would be considered as advantage
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time