Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps, and backend systems.
In this position, you will plan, coordinate and conduct the Principles Testing laid out in your area of responsibility and competence either in-house or Site test and commissioning activities during the Commissioning and Testing phases.
If you are interested to work as a Principles Tester for our Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Carry out a variety of systems engineering related activities including analysis of the system requirements, conduct trade or options studies, develop system/subsystem design, system interfaces definition, preparation of the technical documentation, system technical performance measures and system technical risk analysis.
- Act as the Systems Engineering interface for your areas of responsibility to the Customer, Project Management, the Bid Group, R&D, Product Line Management, Engineering, technical interface partners, and other key stakeholders as necessary.
- Analyse the signalling system communications requirements in consultation with the signalling design engineers and train control design engineers.
- Inspect and validate signal control Centre (or test simulation) diagrams, screens and panels to signalling plans.
- Lead correspondence testing of trackside signalling equipment (points, signals, train detection systems) from a signalling train control panel.
- Undertake and record Control Table Testing and Principles Testing of signalling Interlockings on a simulator or in a signalling control Centre.
- Lead and record Control Table Testing and Principles Testing of fringes during commissioning periods.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have multiple years of experience in related rail signalling testing and commissioning, provision of technical services.
- You hold IRSE Principles Tester licence or relevant Competency Management sign off.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive, and relaxed working environment
- Industry-leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we'd like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn, creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time