Software development for drive control, following LEAN/agile method and collaboration between project teams in different country teams and cultures.
- Designing, implementing and testing software for control software system
- Participating in development projects
- Participating in testing projects
- Participating in getting new projects in operation
- Support on product application and trouble shooting.
- Fast learner, already recognized as being an excellent software developer for drive control system. LEAN/Agile Software development process, experence as Scrum Master in advance.
- Solid experience with Matlab Simulink
- Solid experience with Drive Control design for motor and line applications
- Solid experience with C/C++
- Solid experience with drive system simulation
- Experience with architecture design, incl. large-scale / distributed systems
- Good at Software Architecture development methodologies
- Experience with LEAN/Agile method. Experience as Scrum Master in advance.
- Excellent team work, cooperation and communication skills.
- Structured, result-oriented and quality approach on work, master basic quality tools application including data analysis and problem solving.
- Have overview of complex solution, master agile software development process and continuous integration methods and tools
- Excellent oral and written English.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time