Financing that makes a difference:
Siemens Financial Services (SFS) as the financing arm of Siemens AG serves Siemens’ customers and related markets and domains. With a highly experienced and passionate team SFS combines excellent financial expertise with deep industry and technology know-how to provide financings that make the difference.
Climate change, energy security, urbanization or aging population - SFS is actively supporting and enabling Siemens´ sustainability journey and its activities for achieving real-world decarbonization as well helping our customers meet their individual transition goals.
All of SFS’ approx. 2,900 people have unique backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets - we live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture which values diversity, equity and inclusion. By staying adaptable and curious, by empowering our people, and by working as one team, we have built a place of belonging.
What are my responsibilities?
• You will assist the origination, risk management and/or financial advisory professionals in their day to day activities in originating, underwriting and portfolio management of project & structured finance transactions
• You will support the origination teams as they evaluate the credit profile of potential customers and calculate expected loan transaction returns
• You will gain on-the-job experience with international projects teams based in the Asia Australia region as well as Munich and London
• You will get an in-depth understanding of the operations of a regulated entity (Siemens Bank) forming part of an industrial parent, Siemens AG
• You will learn about business administration, regulatory reporting and compliance in a Bank
• You might take on ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• We are looking for students studying towards a Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics or equivalent
• Having financial services knowledge is an advantage but not an entry requirement
• You have specific interests in debt markets, banking and/or project finance
• You have prior experience in project work, intercultural experience and good initiative
• You have good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and have phenomenal teammate attributes
• We will consider candidates who are able to join us from 26 June 2023 to 31 Dec 2023.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time