Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time; 20 hours per week
Develop what will be important tomorrow.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Join our People & Organization Talent and Leadership team and support our Global Talent Acquisition Ecosystem. We are seeking a highly motivated and ambitious working student who has a keen interest in people diagnostics, assessments, psychometrics, selection technology, IT tools, hiring culture, and creating a great candidate journey. As a member of our Technology and Innovation, you will be involved in a variety of tasks, projects, and initiatives.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- You support to conduct research on people diagnostics, assessments, psychometrics, and selection technology as they relate to creating a great candidate journey and excellent hiring decision making
- Assisting in the development of diagnostic tools, questionnaires, and selection assessments to inform and empower candidates throughout the hiring process
- You get involved in analyzing and interpreting data collected through diagnostic tools, questionnaires, and assessments to improve the candidate journey and hiring decisions is one of your tasks
- Enabling our hiring managers and recruiter community to provide support and guidance in creating a positive, valid and informative candidate journey
- You support the communication team in developing and executing communication campaigns that inform and engage candidates throughout the hiring process
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are currently studying psychology or a related field - we are happy to discuss how your field is of relevance
- You have a strong interest in people diagnostics, assessments, psychometrics, selection technology, IT tools, hiring culture, and creating a great candidate journey
- You have excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- You are familiar with IT tools and platforms or want to know and learn all about them
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are able to work independently as well as in a (virtual) team environment
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are available to work 20 hours per week
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-growing industry
- Hands-on experience in people diagnostics, assessments, psychometrics, selection technology, IT tools, hiring culture, and creating a great candidate journey
- Flexible working hours to accommodate your studies
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about people diagnostics, assessments, psychometrics, selection technology, IT tools, hiring culture, and creating a great candidate journey, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time