Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. For example, by asking: how can people’s lives be improved? Help us look for the right answers. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with smart energy networks or electric highways. This is why we motivate our employees to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play?
- As Project Manager Corporate Strategy you work on global strategic projects and initiatives to develop and drive the Siemens corporate strategy forward
- You assume responsibility for managing your own projects and owning corporate strategic topics
- You execute strategic projects across our businesses and functions, create analyses, concepts, and recommendations/action plans in close collaboration with the respective units and functions
- You initiate and coordinate corporate initiatives and programs and provide content for their communication
- You prepare presentations for top management (Chief Strategy Officer, Managing Board, Supervisory Board) and enable strategy communication
- You act as a team player building a strong network with key stakeholders
- You foster the positioning of Siemens as thought leader in strategy
What you need to make real what matters.
- At least one excellent university degree (master's/diploma/doctorate) from an outstanding institution, preferably within STEM and/or business/economics background
- Many years (min 5.) of relevant working experience, thereof at least 2 years with outstanding performance in a top tier strategy consultancy
- Deep knowledge in digitalization and digital strategies, along with experience in the healthcare sector is preferred
- Intercultural experience by e.g., participation in international projects and studying or working abroad
- Experience in leadership of strategic projects in challenging environments
- Excellent know-how in consulting/strategic project management as well as in Siemens’ industries and technologies (incl. digital business models)
- Very good German and English language skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills combined with the desire to drive sustainable change and lasting positive impact for Siemens
- High level of team spirit and organizational awareness, excellent communication skills, especially with senior stakeholders
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time