We believe that technology provides the solutions for the greatest challenges of our time. Technology is made by people –it's up to us to lead the change and create impact. This is how we give innovation a meaning. This is technology with purpose.
We are curious minds, ground breakers and innovation drivers. And we are human enthusiasts with diverse backgrounds, skills, interests and needs, united in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow (for society).
Create a better tomorrow with us.
The Digital Industries offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software, and technology-based services to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their production processes and in reducing the time to market of their products. At Siemens Digital Industries we offer you will have the opportunity to be part of a company that focuses on developing your knowledge, skills, and experiences. Do you want to seize this opportunity? Apply now!
We are looking for an Area Sales Professional to be hired for our Area Sales business in Greece. Based in Athens, via this role, you will become the trusted advisor that will assist our sales channels to drive awareness and enablement within the industrial market. Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, the Area Sales Professional is a member of the Area Sales team that would assist the sales force to pursue market-based expansion, drive awareness, consult on projects and utilize Siemens Product master data for further promotion of our portfolio to the Greece market.
- Maximize market exploitation for Digital Industries portfolio and identify market opportunities in order to win new business.
- Define focus customers, develop key customers, win new customers, and align within sales team.
- Receives and supports requests from customers based on Digital Industries portfolio
- Coordination and collaboration with domestic and international colleagues for best practices sharing, updates, and training
- Research and ongoing knowledge expansion of new Digital Industries products
- Ability to travel /possible international travel
- Explore market transparency for the Digital Industries market
What you need to bring with you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Automation Engineering
- Growth Mindset: Desire to continuous learning, comfortable with ambiguity, willingness to unlearn and relearn
- 3 years’ experience and expertise in Sales
- Results/ Goals orientation and self-motivation for personal and career development within a dynamic working environment
- Natural curiosity to collaborate with others, grow within a team and ask questions
- Self-starter with aggressive energy to accomplish assigned tasks on time
- Ability to articulate relevant value messaging across various stakeholders
- Understanding customer’s quality expectations to continuously improving customers’ satisfaction
- Excellent time management, prioritization and problem-solving skills, presentation skills
- Fluent in both English and Greek, written and spoken
- Dynamic and resilient with Strong work ethic, organizational skills and customer orientation
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Multinational environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A friendly, inclusive, and dynamic environment where curiosity is highly appreciated
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
- Continuous hard and soft skills training and development through global platforms
- Hybrid work model
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential. We are looking to the future and to the digitalization.
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens A.E., Electrotechnical Projects and Products
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time