- Together we make the difference, with innovations, Siemens offers solutions for the challenges of our time. We are looking for curious and committed employees. People with the ambition to transform every day and with the aim of realizing their personal career opportunities with us. And this is where you come in.
- Become part of our Middle East Talent Acquisition team as a Talent Sourcer in Egypt.
What are my responsibilities?
- First, you are part of our wonderful Talent Acquisition team in Middle East, a motley bunch of funny and young (at-heart) recruiting experts.
- In our team you are the guru when it comes to sourcing, headhunting and filling the positions with the best talents in the market by looking for them directly in target group-relevant channels.
- You’ll search and, of course, address, pre-qualify, present, and accompany through the entire process up to the point of recruitment.
- In addition, you are responsible for creating diversified pipelines for our core needs and for running Talent Relationship Management with the candidates, so you have the ready calibers around you to place them at the right moment. Taking sourcing to the next level.
- The basis for this is that you of course always know what is going on in the Middle East applicant market and that you can continuously find the latest trends and promising spinning mills.
- Part of this mission is that you drive and take responsibility for various projects, such as Employer Branding and handling Career Events preparation.
- Your role is a regional one covering: Egypt, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Pakistan and Oman.
- You’ll be working in different industries like Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree with not less than 5 years of experience in sourcing in relevant industries and countries.
- Proven network to relevant talent ecosystems in the Middle East (e.g. universities, social media influencers, headhunters, other corporations etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills in any form; oral and written.
- You have the desire, perseverance and, above all, the right instinct to find exactly the top candidates who put a satisfied smile on our hiring managers faces.
- Solid experience in the recruiting applications of all sourcing channels such as LinkedIn Recruiter
- You like to move off the beaten track and enthusiastically go new ways to find the perfect candidates.
- This also means that you like to dig into new technologies.
- You are a trendsetter in your approach and attitude to future challenges. You live a Growth Mindset!
- Embraces teamwork with a positive mindset.
What else do I need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time