We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
What will you do?
Implements superior Industrial Engineering (IE) policies and standards, and oversees and manages all production related engineering activities (e.g. equipment layout, workflow design, and accidental prevention measures), within assigned plant(s) or a single site.
• Drive productivity projects.
• Use core tools to improve processes.
• Drive a lean aproach mindset in all ongoing projects.
• Lead lean initiatives within all assembly lines.
• Implements Process Planning and IE guidelines and procedures, and develops and implements related processes, methods and/or tools.
• Ensures the design for testability and manufacturability of products and the design, realization and optimization of manufacturing & test solutions, technologies and processes.
• Ensures technical inspections and investigations, for assigned technical area in production.
• Analyzes technical manufacturing or logistics processes and sequences, and proposes improvements projects on site or unit level.
• Proposes procedure advancements, develops performance improvement initiatives and implements related technical infrastructure.
• Ensures process documentation.
• Improvement projects.
What will you need to succeed?
• Industrial, mechanical or related engineering bachelor degree.
• +5 years experience as industrial or process engineering.
• SAP knowledge.
• Proactive mindset.
• Green or Black belt.
• English level at least B2
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time