Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Senior User Research, committed to B2B product and solution portfolios for Building Automation to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan.
We spend up to 90% of our lives in buildings. It’s where we are born, raised, educated. It’s where we eat, enjoy ourselves and work. This makes buildings the heart of our lives and communities.
At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, our UX mission is creating smart building solutions that actively contribute to wellbeing, efficiency, resiliency and safety.
We are creating environments that care for the people, reduce the complexity of managing infrastructures and demonstrate the power of data to make our buildings eco-friendly.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global multidisciplinary UX Studios and multi-functional teams to advocate the needs of the user, shaping our next generation products. Join our team and help us to create environments that care! We will be happy to introduce you to our global and international community.Your Challenge
As Senior User Researcher you will be instrumental to investigate current and future user needs. You will lead generative, evaluative, qualitative and quantitative research methods to build understanding and appreciation for our users, improving product definition and drive business goalsSome of the main activities will be:
- Define and conduct sophisticated user research studies for B2B product and solution portfolios following a User-Centered-Design approach
- Contribute to the user centered culture at Siemens, establish and evolve our ways of working with, developing and evangelizing standards and best practices for user research
- Shape product strategies grounded in user research insights, act as a strategic partner and develop excellent relationships with cross-functional leaders
- Enable the measurability of UX initiatives and outcomes combining various data sources to provide an integrated view on our impact and UX maturity
- Collaborate and mentor the UX team and multi-functional team members to understand requirements, ask the right questions and select appropriate research methods
- Be the direct link to our user base and help the cross-functional team to build understanding about their needs, attitudes, emotions, and behaviors to inspire and inform our solutions
- Generate user research artifacts and synthesize insights effectively to communicate outcomes in practical ways
- Help grow our inclusive UX team culture with your unique personality
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Demonstrable experience as a hands-on User Researcher and in measuring UX impact and driving organizational changes toward user-centered approaches
- Solid portfolio of work demonstrating applied research, including experience integrating user research into product designs and strategy for enterprise B2B software, product suits or cloud platforms
- Knowledge of a wide range of user and market research methods and techniques, such as usability studies, field research, prioritization studies, user interviews, survey research, benchmark studies, etc.
- Education background in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Learning Sciences, Statistics, Psychology, or equivalent practical experience
- Skills to generate user research artifacts such as personas, job-to-be-done, user scenarios, need statements to effectively synthesize and communicate results
- Ability to generate user research artifacts such as personas, job-to-be-done, user scenarios, need statements to effectively synthesize and communicate results
- Previous Experience working with executive-level partners and influencing business strategy as well as bringing to bear user satisfaction and behavioral analytics tools with sophisticated quantitative research and statistical analysis
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to fuel their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time