Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a UX writer, committed to smart building solutions, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within the Building Product area.
We spend up to 90 % of our lives in buildings. It’s where we are born, raised, educated. It’s where we eat, enjoy ourselves and work. This makes buildings the heart of our lives and communities.
At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, our UX mission is crafting smart building solutions that actively contribute to wellbeing, efficiency, resiliency and safety.
We are creating environments that care for the people, reduce the complexity of managing infrastructures and use the power of data to make our buildings eco-friendly.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global multidisciplinary UX Studios and cross-functional teams to advocate the needs of the user, crafting our next generation products. Join our team and help us to create environments that care. We will be happy to introduce you to our global and international community!Your Challenge
As User Experience Writer you will be instrumental in elaborating user experiences by creating useful, meaningful text that helps users complete their task at hand. You will help to set the vision for content and drive cohesive product narratives across multiple platforms and touch points.Some of the main activities will be:
- Craft content for a wide product portfolio with a global audience in mind that will be translated into other languages worldwide
- Contribute to the users experience with producing content that is clear, helpful, human, scalable and inclusive
- Establish a cohesive language and a unified voice and tone of our product suit and evangelize strategies and standards that will be adopted in our design system
- Contribute to the user centered culture at Siemens, evolve our ways of working with driving and applying standard methodologies in UX writing
- Be the user advocate throughout the entire product life cycle – by putting the user first
- Update, maintain, and evolve content databases and documents
- Collaborate with User Researchers and the cross-functional team members to understand requirements, user needs and struggles and provide creative content solutions
- Evaluate and validate the usability of new and existing products, giving constructive guidance to the product team to evolve the UI copy
- Help grow our inclusive UX team culture with your unique personality
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Shown experience of UX writing experience preferably for B2B tech products
- Education background in English, Journalism, Communication, Marketing, or equivalent
- Solid portfolio of work demonstrating best-in-class UX-focused writing, samples and style guidelines that drives specific outcomes
- Ability to use industry standard UX & content writing tools at a minimum of an intermediate level or higher
- Bulletproof writing and editing skills, equally comfortable thinking about big concepts and writing microcopy
- Experience developing information architecture for sophisticated documentation sets or product suites, including localization and accessibility standard processes
- Familiarity with user-centered design practice and using data to provide informed user insights and strong communication, storytelling and presentation skills
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian, other European language would be an advantage
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time