Siemens Software, a business unit of Siemens Digital Industries, is a leading global provider of software solutions to drive the digital transformation of industry, creating new opportunities for manufacturers to realize innovation.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Do you want to build the foundational services and tools that will drive the next generation of Siemens marketing ecosystems?
The data integration engineer is responsible for building data collection, transformation, and processing to our next-generation data platform. This individual will use their understanding of data management, how to design and build dimensional data models, and the overall delivery of data integration solutions. This position will partner with Business Intelligence Analysts to design/develop/deploy data solutions to internal consumers and marketing automation tools. The ideal candidate will have experience with data modeling, data access and data storage techniques using the AWS (Amazon Web Services) ecosystem and Snowflake. Additional experience with marketing automation platforms such Eloqua, Segment and Amplitude is also valued.
• Design, develop and debug ETL integration code to meet defined source to target mappings
• Define and manage downstream marketing application integrations.
• Perform code and design reviews to ensure performance, maintainability, and standards
• Implement CI/CD processes using bitbucket and Terraform for data pipelines
• Ability to work effectively in virtual environment where key team members are in various time zones and locations
• Develop and implement data integration from AWS Data Lake in S3 and Snowflake Data Analytics
• Automation of unit test cases based on acceptance criteria and build code regression test
• Monitor technology trends and evaluate emerging technologies for adoption and implementation
• Identify and facilitate efficiency improvements in existing integration processes
Skills and abilities:
• Experience with relational and dimensional data design and development techniques, including star schema and snowflake
• Experience with marketing automation and activation tools.
• Experience with data design, architecture, and data modeling in distributed cloud/hybrid environments
• Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods
• Knowledge of agile software development lifecycles such as Scrum and Kanban
• Experience with API and Web Services
• Experience with structured and unstructured data, RDBMS and NoSQL Data
• Experience in dataflow monitoring and monitoring dashboards
• BS in Computer Science or related field and/or Focused specialized training in target area and/or 2+ of experience in target
• 2+ years’ work experience showing proficiency in the following: Database Schemas, SQL
• 2+ years’ work experience with backend data stores or APIs
• 2+ years’ work experience with marketing automation services or platforms
The salary range
for this position is $95,800 to $172,400 and this role is eligible to earn
incentive compensation. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness
benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is
eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick
leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued
flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.