Multiply impact across the backbone of societies and economies
At Siemens, sustainability has been at the heart of what we do for a long time. For us, sustainability is not just a promise, but lived practice.
We are a focused technology company with an unmatched portfolio that helps drive the transformations of industry, intelligent infrastructure, sustainable transportation, and healthcare. Through technology with purpose, we enable our customers and partners to accelerate their sustainable transformation and maximize contributions to the health of our planet and societies.
We firmly believe that technology is the answer to creating a sustainable future.
You want to shape these transformations – Join us!
We are looking for a Sustainability Disclosure Expert (f/m/d) to support the Corporate Sustainability Team.
- You will help drive the evolution of our sustainability reporting strategy with a view to maintaining our sustainability leadership position.
- With deep knowledge of reporting standards and regulatory requirements (e.g. CSRD, ISSB, SEC, GRI), you will further develop our systems and processes to ensure compliance and alignment with emerging standards.
- You will work on disclosure-related projects that address complex stakeholder expectations and that understand sustainability communication as a strategic opportunity to enhance Siemens’ sustainability value-proposition.
- You will ensure that our sustainability disclosure delivers on the expectations of external stakeholders, including investors and ESG rating agencies (e.g. MSCI, ISS; Sustainalytics).
- Based on external perception, incl. ratings and rankings, you constantly search for continuous improvement potential jointly with respective internal governance functions.
- To integrate further corporate reporting processes, you while engage with multiple corporate functions and stakeholders across the organization. You will be involved in assembling, steering and empowering project members and consultants in a true ecosystem approach.
- You have solid experience (1-2 years) in the field of sustainability reporting, either in a corporate, auditing or advisory role
- You have intricate knowledge of current reporting standards and emerging frameworks. CSRD, ESRS, ISSB, GRI, etc. are more than just random combinations of letters to you.
- You can communicate with impact. Crafting effective executive-level presentations in your programs or projects come easy to you. Your communication style is to the point, and you can argue and convince while finding consensus when required
- You place a high value on winning as a team and want to excel in a respectful and highly collaborative environment.
- You enjoy working independently in your area of responsibility, but also see yourself as part of a larger team. You expect a work environment that is fun, collegial, and focused on excellence. You are committed to going above and beyond your core responsibilities and feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment.
- You have a university degree (master's degree / diploma).
- You are business fluent in German and English.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- An attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Wanted: Co-designers of tomorrow.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time