Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Quality Specialist (Supplier Quality)
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Quality Specialist (Supplier Quality), you will be responsible for:
- You will serve as the subject matter expert for the PETNET Supplier Quality program.
- Serve as the supplier quality liaison for corporate and sites, ensuring all supplier corrective action request documentation is completed appropriately and supporting corporate initiatives to evaluate new suppliers or supply shortages
- Primary quality contact for addressing supply shortage issues
- Provide oversight and approval of new supplier and existing supplier evaluations
- Support risk management activities related to supplier quality
- You will communicate regularly with corporate and site personnel pertaining to supplier issues such as material shortages and quarantine of materials
- Conduct supplier audits in support of new supplier evaluations and existing supplier re-qualifications, as needed
- You will lead continuous improvement projects as assigned
- Evaluate and approve proposed SOP changes and validation protocols/reports related to supplier quality, procurement, and material management
- Support regulatory inspections as needed
- Other quality/regulatory related duties as assigned/needed
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You are a scientist and/or engineer experienced in and focused on supplier quality and quality risk management in the medical device industry (21 CFR Part 820), or pharmaceutical industry (21 CFR Part 211), and/or PET radiopharmaceutical industry (21 CFR Part 212)
- Experienced in development and management of supplier quality related activities
- Experienced in Quality Risk Management (QRM) tools and processes
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- You have very good facilitator and presentation skills
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering related field or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5-8 years of supplier quality and auditing experience; preferably in a pharmaceutical related industry
- Willing to travel up to 25%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.