¡En SIEMENS te estamos buscando!
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
· Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
· Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
· Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
· Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
· Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
· Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
· Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
· Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Ingeniero de PT Inversiones y Proyectos Especiales
The Sr. Manufacturing /Industrial engineer will be responsible of the planning and control of the investments; and also, the responsible of managing high complexity projects related to technology upgrade and new product introduction.
· Plans the investments of the upcoming years with the support of the department manager.
· Controls the annual investment plan and ensures its timely execution.
· Manages high complexity projects with the support of the technical experts of each production area.
· Reports the status of the main projects to the management.
· Leads the Production Technology team for new product introduction projects and acts as the main link with R&D.
· Prepares and presents the business cases to the management
· Participates and promotes benchmarking activities both with external and internal parties.
· A minimum of 5 years of experience in the manufacturing industry
· Proven experience managing high complexity projects
· Process automation experience
· Business case generation experience
· Intermediate financial knowledge
· Proven communication skills
· English: advanced
· Excel: advanced
Result oriented, leadership, excellent verbal and written communication, customer orientation, problem solving, change management.
Direct hiring with the company + Benefits above the Law.
Location: Planta La Tijera, Guadalajara, Jalisco
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time