Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as SAP IT Consultant (f/m/d) for SAP Customer Service to drive the roll-out and further development of the SAP system P58 at Siemens Healthineers.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious
professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a SAP IT Consultant you will be responsible for:
- You drive the further development and roll-out of this system in SAP Customer Service (CS)
- You are responsible for ensuring that the CS functions in P58 can be used according to the requirements, for which you control the development, maintenance and roll-out of functionalities and interfaces
- You ensure the creation of global transparency of the existing SAP landscape and processes in Customer Service and thus realize global process optimization
- You understand our internal business processes in CS and their goals and develop the necessary solutions that ensure a quick response to new market requirements
- You pursue innovations in the field of CS business and examine the applicability and significance of Siemens Healthineers (performance and process optimization, etc.)
- You independently take on complex projects that implement new product, platform, and system strategies
- You are responsible for managing our external partners in implementation (functional and technical consultants)
This position may
suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- We look forward to receiving your application if you have completed a university degree in computer science or comparable
- You convince us with long term professional experience in the area of Customer Service applications (preferably more than 10 years)
- You have rollout experience and at least 1 end to end implementation
- You have in-depth application knowledge in the SAP Customer Service environment (CS, interfaces to e-ticketing and dispatch tools, installed base)
- If you have been in the role of IT Template Owner, that is an added advantage
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You are used to work in international teams and convince us with your intercultural openness
- In this respect, you distinguish yourself through very good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Occasional international business trips are a welcome change for you
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
This job may be based in any state nationwide. The base pay range for this position is $120,119 – 149,005. The annual incentive target is 10% of base pay. The pay wage range shown is based on the job’s primary work location. Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors, including but not limited to skill set, experience, certifications, and location. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: Benefits at Siemens Healthineers
This information is provided per the required states Pay Transparency Laws. Base pay information will vary based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. (use your country EEO required language where applicable)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.