Change the future with us!
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
• Perform logistics activities in order to guarantee an economical and on-schedule delivery of materials as
defined by the Project Manager in the installation schedule.
• Own the process of material requisitioning in projects assigned, using all relevant logistics data and
options in order to minimize transport and handling costs in balance with optimal installation efforts.
• Coordinate, communicate, and maintain information from internal and external suppliers, project
procurement, transport providers, and service providers for the entire supply chain process in order to
ensure an accurate, on-schedule, and economical process.
• Ensure availability of information to the project team regarding disposition of materials during transport,
and coordinate corrective actions needed to ensure materials arrive on site in line with the installation.
• Create efficiency and status reports regarding material and product availability based on the needs of the
project supply concept.
• Document and process complaints or transport damages with responsible partners (warehouse team,
procurement, insurance, project controlling, quality, project management) in order to secure any recourse.
claims and to take further measures.
• Support returns of materials in excess to relevant suppliers in order to recoup money on projects.
• High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Associate degree preferred
• Progressive logistics, materials management, and transportation experience within the project
environment (e.g., construction, EPC, etc.); 2+ years preferred.
• Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules, and priorities for
multiple projects or assignments
• Experience with coordinating activities with third-party service providers, including the definition of
services level and tracking performance and compliance
• Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently and when working in groups
• Professional Logistics Certification (e.g., CSCP, CLTD, CITLP) preferred
• Experience with requirements regarding all modes of transportation and distribution models preferred
• SAP experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by fede
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time