Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
This role manages Collaboration Ecosystems with external key collaboration and innovation partners.
Under China Strategy and Business Development team, this role establishes and maintains collaboration with key external stakeholders e.g. top hospital/research institute with specific-set of disease area, innovation partners, to develop strategic research collaboration network in China. Meanwhile, this role also acts as key expert for internal stakeholders in terms of disease areas level, he/she guides, leverages, and facilitates resources for research innovation. Eventually, this role drives collaboration solution architect set-up as an key expert both internally and externally, build up and manages the Collaboration Ecosystems.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Manage Collaboration Ecosystems with external key collaboration and innovation partners
• Co-lead/support strategic research collaborations engagement with top hospital/research institute with specific-set of disease (Stroke, CAD, lung cancer, liver cancer)
• Act as both key experts and collaboration solution architect during engagement, proposal, and execution.
• Build disease-oriented knowledge among scientific teams to foster engagement on disease level
• Implement a growth plan to develop strategic research collaboration network in China
• Guide and facilitate direction and utilization of internal and external resources for research innovation.
• Set up successful “Key Account” collaboration management
Experience and education.
• Bachelor or above degree in clinical medical, pharmaceutical, and biological science, or equivalent qualification.
• At least 8 year working experience in clinical area, preferable in specific disease areas e.g. cardiology, neuro science, lung/liver cancer.
• Background in science preferred
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Strong ability in interacting and engagement with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time