Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
This role is responsible for implementation of continuous improvements in customer engagement by collaboration with internal stakeholders. This role also provides project management and skills to drive country adherence to global collaboration processes, and support with data providing from strategic partners for reporting
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Guide internal collaboration between scientific teams, clinical and application teams, to implement continuous improvements in customer engagement
• Oversee timeline, budget and deliverables related to strategic collaborations, and identify and manage risks
• Drive country adherence to global collaboration processes and enhance transparency and outcome tracking and reporting to Global collaboration.
• Support on preparation of contracts, proposal developments and project execution management.
• Manage various alignment external and internal alignment & logistics.
• Collect and prepare data from strategic partners for reporting
Experience and education
• Bachelor or above degree in clinical medical, pharmaceutical, and biological science, or equivalent qualification.
• At least 5 year working experience in related area.
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Strong ability in project management and execution.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time