· Bachelors Degree or equivalent education and/or experience in related field.
· Basic knowledge of export control regulations.
· Experienced MS Office (excel, power point) user.
· Prior experience with SAP and export transaction clearance preferred.
· Prior experience in the Software industry preferred.
· Strong ability to communicate requirements to the business.
This position will have functional responsibility for day-to-day screening of customers and transactions to ensure full compliance with Export requirement in various jurisdictions in accordance to Siemens Export Internal Control Program.
· Daily screening of customers and transactions to ensure with applicable export regulations
· Work flexible hours as needed to support the EX Associate team as a whole and ensure transactions are cleared on a timely basis, particularly at quarter end,
· Communicates within the department to ensure consistency in Export compliance and facilitate harmonization of processes, methods and standards,
· Assists with implementation and execution of export control training as needed,
· Assists with other export related tasks as instructed by the Global Customs Compliance and Export Manager.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time