About Siemens Motion Control Finance
As a focused technology company, we combine the real and the digital worlds and help customers to meet the great challenges of our time. Our businesses and local organizations enjoy the entrepreneurial freedom to serve their customers and markets in the best way possible, the structure is geared toward creating value for customers, creating technology with purpose, and thus changing the lives of billions of people for the better.
We create technology to transform the everyday. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask the tough questions.
As a center of competence, we perform both a Governance and Business Partner function for our focus countries regarding Sales and Business Development, providing expertise and innovative solutions for our partners and customers in the regions while supporting management in their decision-making, with timely and accurate financial information and support.
We are looking for a Sales Controller to join our DI MC CCE Finance Team and help us drive forward our mission for growth as a reliable partner for daily financial questions related with Sales and Business development topics towards the assigned regions and countries.
About the role
Learn, execute, improve.
You learn how to execute your new tasks in Sales Finance & Controlling and at the same time think how to improve them by digitalization and automation by looking for comprehensive solutions to do routine jobs better. What could be the options? You do not wait, you take the initiative. You turn "That could be an opportunity!" into concrete solutions and pave the way for the implementation. We provide you with the latest knowledge and plenty of freedom for independent action and decision-making. This makes you a reliable, trustworthy, and forward-looking change agent in our team - we are already waiting for you!
Shape the world of tomorrow with us.
Your daily tasks will be:
You will be a part of our worldwide Siemens Motion Control Machine Tools Sales and Business development team responsible for the financial and controlling part of our business which includes
- controlling of assigned Sales Regions, specific countries and direct customers in close cooperation with our technical sales management
- supporting the planning and forecast process
- ensuring market adequate pricing (special prices) and secure target profitability
- implementing internal cross country transfer pricing guidelines including reviewing and approval of special price calculations
- ensureing financial transparency by creating KPI reporting and support in wall-to-wall profitability analysis
- preparing profit development simulations for assigned countries and customers
For all these tasks/processes you will give advice/discover/define ideas for automation/digitalization.
You support the team to change our activities from administration & execution to overseeing & steering.
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Economics or Business Informatics
- You have a proven experience in controlling at least 2-3 years
- You have a good understanding of finance topics including contract management,
- You have knowledge of SAP, MS Office (esp. Excel), BI-Tools (e.g., Power BI, SAC)
- A good knowledge of automation tools such as KNIME, UiPath or Low coding (e.g., Mendix, Alteryx etc.) could be an advantage
- You enjoy working together in a team and provide support within our multidisciplinary team
We also offer!
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- An individual budget of 48,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance
- E-voucher card - you can use for paying in stores like Tesco, Albert
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more: www.siemens.com
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time