Finance Assistant #Future Werner, Lithuania
Siemens Mobility Oy finance team in Vilnius is looking for a trainee on a temporary contract part time or full time to work within the regional team in Finland and Baltic countries in the scope of the regional #Future Werner intern program. Working time can be arranged flexibly according to your studies.
Team invites you to join!
You will be responsible for
- processing customer orders, invoicing, preparing reports
- recording and maintaining the data in SAP system
- coordinating logistics and resolving issues
- supporting finance team on the monthly, quarterly and year end closing process
Throughout your onboarding we will give you the necessary knowledge about our business, workflow and systems. We support each other daily as a team.
- Fluent in English and Lithuanian, both written and spoken
- Studying Economics/ Finance/ Accounting/ Mathematics in batchelor or a master program
- Agile learner of advanced IT systems and tools
- Having advanced Excel skills
- Familiar with accounting basics
- Experience with SAP system will make it easier for you to master the job
We value if you are a self-driven, accountable, and outgoing personality with a strong customer-orientation, capable to collaborate effectively, proactively seeking for new information and eager to learn fast.
We offer you
- Cool possibility to boost your professional competence in international working environment
- Friendly and supportive team
- Professional trainings and worldwide learning opportunities
- Flexible working hours, possibility to combine work and study
- Possibility to work remotely
- Monthly salary starting from 900 EUR gross for full time work
- Upon successful development in the role – possibility for a permanent work contract
Did you get interested?
Create your own profile and load your CV and cover letter in English by 31st March 2023. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions or need further information about the position, please contact Controlling Manager Inga Pivoriene at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +370 5 239 1528. For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Talent Acquisition Partner Jaana Lehtonen, tel. +358 50 30 20 653 or email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Siemens’ operations are guided by responsibility, excellence and innovation. With us, you can build a sustainable future. We believe that an open and accepting work culture helps us to succeed and our experts to be comfortable.
It is important to us that you are well. Remote work is a normal everyday life for us, as are the daily flexibilities. We offer comfortable and flexible working conditions and methods and we have a good team spirit.
As a leader in transport solutions, Siemens Mobility shape connected mobility. The mobility environment is being shaped by three megatrends: climate change, population growth and digitalization. These trends demand for seamless, sustainable, reliable, and secure mobility solutions. Digitalization is helping us to master these trends and continuously transform the way we travel. Therefore, we are constantly innovating our portfolio to shape the future of mobility. We believe that technology with purpose has the potential to solve the greatest challenges of our time.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Oy Lithuanian Branch Office
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time