Siemens are looking for a Junior Financial Controller for our Building Products business unit.
With our excellent flexibility policy, you will have the option to work from home and from our Farnborough office.Key responsibilities:
- Prepare annual budget planning (P&L/BS/CF/Headcount)
- Complete monthly forecasting processes including update in a rolling forecast tool and analyse variance actual vs. forecast on P&L/BS/CF
- Analyse sales margin on customer and products level, backlog plan and inventories
- Monthly KPI reporting
- Complete month-end closing formalities, including productivity reporting, cost controlling, managing provisions, accruals and preparing journal entries, reports and analyses.
- Warranty and rebate accrual calculation based on historical rate
- Review and approve quotation, cost and profit analysis and customer contracts
- Support sales teams for annual pricing and distributors evaluation
- Review and monitor business expenditures and counsel corrective measures
What skills and experience will you bring to the role?
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Significant experience in financial controlling
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Excel skills
- Curiosity, problem solving, multi-tasking capability and ability to handle pressure
- Ability to build up and maintain customer relationships
We recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with all our applicants. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate in the recruitment process.
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor our benefits package to suit you.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time