- Identifies production waste in manufacturing operations.
- Demonstrates multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge and understanding production schedules.
- Problem solving – maintaining equipment such as Industrial Automation, Laser Printers, Thermal Printing equipment, Electronic Takt boards, and Electronic Communication boards
- Investigates root causes of problems with production processes, methods, tools, equipment, and materials.
- Conducts studies to determine improvement opportunities in efficiency, quality, costs, and safety.
- Makes recommendations on methods of operation, workstations, floor layout, and equipment.
- Supports the implementation of new technologies, processes, and equipment.
- Leads Kaizen events to maintain equipment/machines and to organize work areas for safe working conditions.
- Lean practitioner / lean training experience plus.
- Develop and or maintain systems associated with production processes, flow, equipment, communications.
- Creates charts, graphs, and/or diagrams to illustrate production processes, flow, layout, and workflow.
- Expected to learn and utilize Tableau and other interactive data visualization software
- Will be very involved with improving the movement of fabricated material into assembly and finished product out of assembly.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years manufacturing environment in leadership roles.
- Assembly / process knowledge, material flow experience 2 years minimum.
- Specialized Training: SAP / DMM / Basic computer skills / Industrial Automation Trouble shooting experience preferred.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.