Process Automation Intern – Qatar/Doha
Siemens Digital Industries is a leading innovator in automation and digitalization. Our mission is to support customers in leveraging growth, profit opportunities and ecological footprint in the discrete and process industries. Our Digital Enterprise portfolio integrates virtual and real worlds – with a unique end-to-end portfolio and Digital Twins across the entire value chain. It focuses on the needs of specific verticals. We continually expand our Digital Enterprise portfolio to include ground breaking technologies and offer industry-specific end-to-end solutions for companies of all sizes.
Join our Digital Industries as the Process Automation Intern in Siemens Qatar Doha office in Jaidah Square and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- Collaborating with Project Managers / Lead Automation Engineers to support customers internally and externally and to support the back office operations when required.
- Preparing & supporting for project documents i.e., IO lists, BOM, FDS, Control Philosophy, Method Statement etc. to instruct the users how to use the device and other safety instructions and Provide efficient deliverables with quality on time.
- Using automation software to write PLC programs and Testing the program using automation equipment for its reliability. Assist in development of software testing, Hardware testing, Quality Assurance processes and As built support. And Troubleshooting any faults in the system.
- Supervising the installation of PLC programs an Providing guidance and support to the Technicians.
- Support in customers workshops, meetings, events and presentations as and when needed.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- You should be a fresh 2022 graduate with Engineering Bachelor’s or Master's in electrical/industrial/automation engineering or equivalent.
- You should have basic knowledge of PLC programming languages such as ladder logic, sequential function charts, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, Siemens PLCs software great added value, HW Engineering tools i.e., CAD/EPLAN advantage.
- Ability to work under no supervision.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Ability to solve complex problems with guidance.
- Ability for self-learning.
- Ability to work in multicultural environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG Qatar Operations (SAG PE)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time