Controls & Digitalization is looking for a Sales Professional who has a strong background in sales and development in the field of Controls, Electrical and Digitalization in the Power Generation and Oil and Gas Vertical with a focus on Utilities, Industrial Power Generation Units and O&G. The person will be responsible for account management, pipeline development and overall sales strategy activities for Southern region in CD vertical.
The Sales Executive is a customer success focused leader with 3 primary responsibilities: (1) account management, (2) pipeline development, (3) sales strategy execution.
1) Account Management: Develop a customer focused strategy and key relationships that will drive the Controls & Digitalization message throughout customer organization. Willing to operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters for each assigned customer.
• Work with Head of Go To Market to identify key customer and chart out a customer development plan
• Enable grown and strengthen CXO connects between both organization
• Work to be a partner to the customer organization `
2) Pipeline development: Create and maintain a viable pipeline developed from customer interactions. This pipeline will be used for business planning and must be accurate and updated at all times.
• Identify market opportunities and improve market reach. Identify and Specify key jobs with Customer / Consultant / Architect for future projects in the region.
• Attain the Branch wise assigned Individual Sales Target based on Vertical Assigned.
• Input all Information into Sales funnel, Update the Web Based LoA Tool and the Sales Process Tool.
• Completes a Go/No Go decision for each project existing in Sales Process Tool
3) Sales strategy execution: Develop and implement detailed strategies to bring leads through the sales development process to qualified opportunities, contract negotiation, and finally to close. Willing to learn, through organized training, different sales strategies and utilize these skills to implement a methodology that successfully drives opportunities.
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders ie Finance Team, bid Team, Legal team to identify risk and Opportunities and then evaluates and summarize and present to Country Management for Approval.
• Perform Bid/No Bid and updates sales tool, bid preparation, Records Bid Decision in MOM
• Prepare price to be Quoted to the customer and plan Negotiation Strategy anticipating the contractual needs of the Customer.
• Attends the negotiation meetings and understands the exact contractual requirement of the customer. Obtain agreement on contract from customer.
• Invite & conduct hand over meeting and handover binder to Project Manager for verification.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time