Job Title: Program Manager for DI CPQ (f-m-d)
Location: Nurnberg (Germany) or Prague (Czech Republic)
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters.
We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Today we are looking to hire a Process Manager (f-m-d) Governance, Design and Analytics with proven experience in Process Design, Performance, Efficiency in the field of Configure, Price or Quote (CPQ).
What part will you play?
- As Program Manager for DI CPQ you are responsible for the process management in the area of CPQ and part of the team to drive digitalization based on professional DI-Sales Processes: A category of „Configure - Price - Quote “.
- In doing so, you occupy the positions of the Process Manager and CPQ-Coordinator in DI to secure a horizontal CPQ process- and dataflow.
- Together with the team you develop and implement the total Concept/ Strategy for „CPQ“ for DI Business and evaluate DI Sales and customer requirements
- Together with CPQ Team, you design common DI CPQ Process and Framework as well as combined Analytics/ Reporting (Milestones / Status / KPIs) for the CPQ Process
- Driving the global CPQ-Community by common alignment with Business Units, Regions and Experts in DI and designing as well as approving of IT Demands and Requirements is also a part of your purview.
- Additionally, the budget planning, the cost- and benefit analysis of Sales and Customer Requirements and the effort estimation for CPQ projects and initiatives belong to your task area.
Furthermore, you will be taking care of following PMO tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate with other projects to define, align, and prioritize the roadmap and drive the decision process for blueprint applications and process developments within the organization
- setting up and coordinating meetings, monitoring deadlines, and prioritizing tasks.
- Analyzing financial data, incl. budgets, risks, and resource allocation together with CPQ Stakeholders
- Overseeing the development of the project and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's development and execution (including project's scope, budget, and justification) for project internal transparency and upper management presentations.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The basis of your success is a technical or business degree or equivalent qualifications from reputable university or college.
- You will bring with an extensive experience in Sales, Business development and the Configure, Price or Quote (CPQ)-Process and with generally leading digitalization projects.
- You are interested in digitalization topics and have expert knowledge on CPQ-deployment and -process.
- You enjoy working in real international environment where you can apply your excellent communication & presentation skills, your outstanding Collaboration & networking skills as well as your customer individual response.
- Fluent English- and German language skills (written and spoken) round off your profile.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
What else do you need to know?
We care about finding the best talent. Our selected locations for this role are either Nurnberg (Germany) or Prague (Czech Republic), however, we are open to consider candidates in any major DI locations worldwide comfortable working in European timings.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
We are establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, promoting self-directed and flexible work. We promote equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time