- We are adding PSE positions to create demand and support sales activity in the Life Sciences SMB Industries with identified partners.
- The Industry Partner Sales Executive (iPSE) will aid and facilitate the successful growth of revenue derived through the Indirect Channel in terms of supporting Partners directly through the sales cycle, coaching on account management, opportunity management and deal closure to meet revenue objectives. Positions are budgeted.
- Main objective of the position is to expand the SMB and Mid-Market coverage in the Life Sciences industries and grow indirect partner license revenue.
· Candidate required to create industry-focused initiatives and detailed territory plan to drive execution, account strategy and resource alignment for all stakeholders to achieve expansion goals.
- Industry PSE report directly into the SMB Industry Partner Sales Manager
- Position will be responsible for new business focused on Life Sciences SMB industries.
- Building pipeline in specific industry around identified solutions targeted for the SMB market, leveraging industry GTM with Digital Threads
- The Partner Sales Executive (PSE) will aid and facilitate the successful growth of revenue derived through the Indirect Channel in terms of supporting Partners directly through the sales cycle, coaching on account management, opportunity management and deal closure to meet revenue objectives.
- Build productive relationships with Channel Solution Partners, Partner Management Execs and Partner Development Execs within a Country and Industry, aligned to DI SW Country/Vertical objectives. Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- Working with partners to close and meet annual quota assigned
- Drive digital thread enablement for partners
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- College degree
- Demonstrated Life Sciences industry knowledge
- Experience and proven results while managing cross-functional teams without direct authority in complex, matrixed organizations
- 6+ years of work experience including business development or sales responsibilities with engineering or manufacturing software solutions
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Technical degree or technical sales experience
- Sales or Industry experience at Life Sciences OEM or supplier ecosystems
- Experience working with Indirect Sales Channel (Value Added Resellers)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Must currently reside in the continental United States.
The total cash compensation range for this position is $134,700 to $269,400 with 30% (+/- 10%) of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees). The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
#SWSaaS (SaaS Transformation Posting)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.