Develop what will be important tomorrow.
You have passion for exploring the new and unknown, questioning our routines and rethink the existing. Driving things forward and taking things into one´s own hands is just the way you work. You do not wait for something to happen, but you take initiative, you transform “it looks interesting” into concrete opportunities and pave the path to new business fields. You value customer engagement and enjoy working in a global setup.
Change the future with us.
As Business Developer Tire Production, you are the first to leave a footprint in a new market and drive innovation in sales.
Your mission is to explore new and adjacent markets for automation and software products. Understand the challenges of potential customers in emerging automation markets and develop solutions, based on our existing but also future portfolio, to meet those challenges ahead. The objective is not only to win new lighthouse customers but to understand how new markets work, evaluate the business potential and develop a global sales strategy.
Close collaboration with all internal parties, our hubs and regional companies is of essence to win new customer and explore new markets.
Enabling our sales organization to sell our innovative future portfolio is of essence to continue being successful in the future. Understand the challenges, work together with regional sales colleagues, and develop a global strategy for sales enablement is another part of the role.
The key objectives are
- You will be responsible for the evaluation, assessment, and creation of first customer entry points into potential future automation markets.
- You will identify pilot customers and regions globally and, together with local sales organizations, you will be working on new customers and create first reference projects
- Your focus will be on the identification of new markets, evaluation of business potential and development of a broad market strategy.
- You will support Development of Manufacturing Operation Management, including MES, Planning & Scheduling
- In addition, you will be working together with marketing on the creation of use-cased based marketing material
- Regional Management Tire for the US market including coaching of US based Global Account Managers
- Strategy Development for the Global Vertical Tire, including program office support & reporting
- Foster global exchange and collaboration between hubs, regions, and customers in our communities
What you need to make real what matters
- The basis for your success is a technical master's or bachelor´s degree
- You have multiple years’ experience in the field of Automation & Drive Technologies. Standardization, automation and digitalization concepts are a must.
- You score with front-line sales experience, preferably in the acquisition of new customers, and a strong customer orientation,
- Experience in the tire industry is preferred
- You are proficient with external customer relations (stakeholder, C-level)
- SIMATIC & SINAMICS experience is a plus
- Due to your international exposure, you have an excellent knowledge of English; fluent German skills are a plus
- Furthermore, you have a willingness to travel of approx. 20%
What we offer
- Two to three days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for you and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Either