- Fortune: One of the World’s Most Admired Companies
- Forbes: America's Best Large Employers, America's Best Employers for Diversity, and Best Employers for New Graduates
- Fast Company: Most Innovative Companies and World Changing Ideas Awards
- Corporate Equality Index: Best Places to Work for LGBTQ+ Equality
- This position is Remote. Some travel may be required.
- This internship is a 10 week program where you will rotate through various departments within the Enterprise organization, all focusing on smart buildings and sustainable infrastructure.
- 60% of your time will be spent on sales related activities (learning how to prospect, go-to-market, build B2B relationships, on-the-job training and shadowing, etc.), 20% of your time with be spent with the projects (solutions) department, and 20% of your time will be spent in our service department, focusing on the service related tasks needed to deliver world class service to Siemens customers.
- You may get experience rotating through our core business segments, which include HVAC, Fire/Life Safety, Security and Energy/Sustainability Systems.
- The goal of this internship program is to develop future talent for the Siemens organization and help you identify where you may be interested in pursuing a career at Siemens post-graduation.
- Position Siemens as an industry leader among service providers, leveraging Siemens world-class digital service delivery as a key differentiator
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Help prospect for new customers and engage with existing customers on new offerings
- Visit customer sites with both projects (solutions) and service sales
- Develop value-based proposals, estimates, specifications, and presentations. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources to obtain the sale.
- Attend job take-offs and turnover meetings
- Actively participate in sales department meetings, workshops, and seminars to stay knowledgeable on current market, business, and product trends.
- Education / Majors: Current sophomore or junior undergraduates pursuing a BA/BS from an accredited college or university and majoring in Construction Management, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial/System Engineering, Industrial Distribution, HVAC, Business/Management/Marketing/Sales with strong technical/engineering aptitude (preferred)
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 (preferred)
- Availability: 40 hours per week from May/June to July/August
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Prior internship or co-op experience (preferred)
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Strong analytical, writing, presentation and critical-thinking skills
- Industry knowledge and/or interest
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.