Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Transformation Project Manager to plan and drive the day-to-day implementation of specific transformation projects.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Transformation Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Head of Transformation Operations and Project Management, as part of the global Transformation Management Office, you will play a key role in planning and executing global transformation initiatives for the Healthineers Diagnostics business
- Acting as project manager, you will plan and drive the day-to-day implementation of specific transformation projects
- Leading cross-functional project teams to meet deliverables
- Operating in the context of complex inter-dependencies and dynamic conditions
- Interfacing with Diagnostics leadership to drive workstream planning, execution, and consensus
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have experience in defining and implementing cross-functional, large scale strategic projects in global businesses as responsible project manager, ideally related to transformation or change management
- You are result oriented, you have grit, and you know how to overcome challenges to bring projects to successful conclusion
- You thrive in a technology-focused, analytical culture and you have a strong affinity for the biomedical and/or medical device space
- You are pragmatic and you can resolve challenges in complex organizations
- You know how to effectively communicate with a broad array of stakeholders
- You have strong PC skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint and can efficiently use these tools to analyze and communicate business situations and opportunities
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a technical field, business, or finance, MBA or other advanced science / engineering degree strongly preferred and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the IVD (preferred), medical device, or life science fields
- At least 3 years of project leadership and team leadership experience
- You must have strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to create high impact communication materials
- You must have the capability to manage high complexity projects
- Willing to travel up to 25%
The pay range for this position in NYC or Westchester County, NY is $169,856 - $233,552 annually; however, the base pay offered to any candidate residing in NYC or Westchester County, NY may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is (20%) of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Additional details regarding our benefits can be found here: Benefits at Siemens Healthineers
This information is provided per the required states Pay Transparency Laws. Base pay information will vary based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
- Great Place to Work Certified 2022
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
- Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.