The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Financing the Future! We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
We are looking for an IT Service Manager to become part of our Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT&CYS) team. This role has end-to-end responsibility to develop, deliver and maintain services for our business and customers within an agreed framework, and to provide service delivery of information and communications technology. You will ensure that regulatory, security, and compliance requirements, as well as agreed service levels, are met, while working with internal and external teams from IT service operations.
- Setup, maintain and optimize IT operational processes.
- Drive digitalization and system automation with new technologies and trends and strive for continuous service improvement.
- Ensure system compliance with EBA (European Banking Authority) Guidelines and local regulations as well as InfoSec, ITGC (IT General Controls) requirements.
- Support cost controlling and resource planning in your area of responsibility.
- Be responsible for communication, collaboration, and relationship management of key internal and external stakeholders, regarding service status, planning, and information sharing.
· Partial project responsibility and collaboration in IT projects.
- Ensure customer and team satisfaction.
We are looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or a comparable technical field of study
- 5+ years’ experience, preferably in a financial services company, in a technical and managerial support role with business process and system architecture.
- Preferably technology-related skills in financial services systems & platforms.
- Experience with regulatory requirements for financial services and in audit management and IT system compliance.
- Demonstrable knowledge of cyber security in networks, web services and database systems.
- Experience with SaaS services.
- Knowledge of best practices around service distributed logging, and tracing in distributed systems.
- ITIL & Agile qualification or demonstrable relevant experience.
- A self-driven, problem solver attitude and be able to identify and focus on relevant items in large amounts of information.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Services.
- Professional communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent business English language skills (speaking and writing).
- Experience in SAP technologies (SAP BW, SAP Portal, SAP IP, Web Services).
- Experience deploying workflows to a technical environment. Have a working knowledge of workflow concepts and the ability to craft deployment solutions.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time