Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou (SEAL) as a Product Quality-Planning Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Plan the quality control concept, create the control plan and test documents, make planning of test equipment.
2. Monitor the manufacturing quality of responsible products by quality statistic measures.
3. Plan and implement the process audit and product audit to assess the quality of process and product.
4. Organize to solve quality issues, coordinate and review the corrective and preventive actions.
5. Coordinate and supervise the quality improvement based on the defined quality target.
6. Implement advanced quality planning activities and assess to release the defined milestone of PLM/SCM project.
7. Take care of the quality data and quality report. Train and guide inspector and worker for quality requirement.
8. Make the investigation for complained products from customer and fix the corrective action to improve.
9. Support the on-site customer service related to quality problem.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Bachelor degree or above, major education background is electrical engineering or mechanical.
2. More than 5 working experience in manufacturing process & product quality control, in multinational corporation is preferred. Experience in leading a team is a plus.
3. Experience of low-voltage breaker such as Air Circuit Breaker. Familiar with the quality planning in new development project.
4. Familiar with quality tool and method, such as QC 7 Tools, FMEA, 8D, Minitab, SPC, APQP, MSA.
5. English: CET 4 above, skill as fluent spoken and written. Office software skill, including Word, Excel, PPT.
6. Basic data analysis skill, experience with the visualization software such as Qlik Sense Tableau to analysis the quality data is prefect.
7. Well cooperation with teamwork, self-motivated, ownership.
Your first step to success is your application! We are looking forward to getting to know you.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time