Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Engineering Planning Manager committed to Protection and Automation Projects, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within the Electrical & Automation area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Engineering Planning Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the allocation of resources within our organization, ensuring that resources are allocated efficiently, effectively, and in line with the organization's goals and objectives.Some of the main activities will be:
- Resource Allocation: The Engineering Planning Manager is responsible for allocating resources in accordance with the project's goals and objectives. They must ensure that the resources are used efficiently and effectively to meet the needs of the project.
- Resource Planning: The Engineering Planning Manager should work with other department managers and project managers to plan and forecast the resource needs of the projects. This includes identifying potential shortages or surpluses in resources and developing strategies to mitigate these issues.
- Resource Optimization: The Engineering Planning Manager should continually evaluate and optimize the use of resources to ensure that they are being used effectively and efficiently. This includes seeing opportunities to improve process-flow, reduce waste, setting up cadence and synchronization to increase customer value and satisfaction.
- Reporting and Analysis: The Engineering Planning Manager should maintain accurate records of resource allocation and usage and prepare reports for management on resource performance. They must also analyze resource data to identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Resource Management: a strong understanding of Protection and Automation projects
- Resource Management: a strong understanding of resource management principles, including resource allocation, planning, optimization, and reporting.
- Project Management: a good understanding of project management principles and practices, including project planning, scheduling, and risk management.
- Communication: strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to communicate effectively with partners at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical Skills: being able to analyze data and use it to make informed decisions about resource allocation and optimization.
- Leadership: a strong leader who can empower and lead a team.
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronic Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in resource management or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of resource management principles, including resource allocation, planning, optimization, and reporting.
- Experience with project management and lean-agile principles and practices.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to analyze data to inform decisions
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time