The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Financing the Future! We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
We are looking for an IT Application and Platform Manager to join our IT Chapter Process Digitalization. We are a self-organized team which develops and operates innovative Low-Code solutions in Mendix and RPA. Our jointly defined purpose: “With our deep business knowledge, Low-Code skills and service-mindset, we create financial solutions to accelerate digitalization of business processes from requirement-engineering to quality-centered delivery so that our colleagues & customers are happy, efficient and successful.".
- Be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and optimization of IT application management processes for innovative IT services around Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Low-Code Development Platforms (Mendix).
- Be responsible for the application management of AI services and Low-Code applications and platforms and ensure effective IT operations.
- Monitor and report the IT service quality and optimize it proactively.
- Take on project management activities in the context of smaller projects within your area of responsibility.
- Ensure high quality support for the end users of your applications.
- Document IT applications in line with Siemens Financial Services compliance guidelines.
- Implement, improve, and document IT platform management processes in line with Siemens Financial Services compliance guidelines.
- Stay up to date with regards to innovations and ensure successful audits by implementing relevant regulatory requirements (including KWG, MaRisk).
We are looking for:
- BS or MS in Business Information Systems or in a related field
- At least 5 years of work experience (preferably in the Financial Services industry)
- Experience with IT Governance frameworks and processes including IT Service Delivery Management
- Strong and wide IT technical skills, to be able to understand and enhance the IT offering.
- Demonstrated ability to structure processes and define interfaces between various areas of competence in an organization
- Deep ITIL process knowledge on Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Business fluent English skills round off your profile, other languages (e.g. German) are a plus.
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time