Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Project and Engineering Manager for Electrification & Automation, in Milan within the "Smart Infrastructure" BU area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Project Engineering Manager your mission will be to be responsible for supporting the business, managing standard and multiple key projects, ensuring the technical integrity or the project including the compliance with the technical scope and project specification, with a focus on Medium Voltage Switchgears.
As Project and Engineering Manager some of your main activities will be:
- Support the business, managing standard projects.
- Handle multiple projects and will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Use specific project engineering software tools and costing, configuration and ordering MV Switchgear.
- Ability to manage all the customer requirements and work closely with the sales department to identify and manage potential critical issues.
- Monitors achievement and alignment to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost
- Be responsible of technical and financial stage.
- Constants relationships with the factories and subcontractors and communication to customers, outside contractors or other partners.
- Proven Experience in Project Management;
- Electrical degree background or similar;
- Skill to run multiple small/medium project simultaneously;
- Teammate ability, strong communication & social skills;
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time