We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 303 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- We want to offer simply the best workplace to our employees to ensure high productivity, innovation and collaboration.
- With our new normal policy (2-3 mobile working days) we are frontrunners and want to remain so.
- You execute a program for the SI HQ Headquarters in Zug which further increases employee engagement and attracts employees of all different functions even more to the office than today.
- You ensure best infrastructure (IT, desks) in place through benchmarking with the best companies on the campus in Zug and within the Siemens network globally.
- You organize events to make office work more attractive and drive organizational culture forwards. .
- You re-vitalize our innovation centre SPARK with events.
- You ensure transparency to SI Mgmt and department heads on relevant KPIs (e.g. office space occupancy)
The role is limited to 9 – 12 months with an opportunity to further advance your career within Siemens after a successful completion and hand-over of the project.
Your talents and experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent higher education
- Well organized and structured, able to work with strict deadlines, efficient and accurate
- High level of initiative and proactiveness, able to think and act independently, and capable of taking decisions of his / her own within the authority delegated to him / her
- Positive / can-do attitude and enthusiasm; can lead through inspiration/persuasion and without authority
- Communicates well to stakeholders (employees, department heads, executive management)
- Ability to keep an overview of tasks and to recognize and prioritize them
- Experience in managing a program or a project
- You have a secure handling of MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Business fluent English is a must, speaking German is advantageous to thrive in our environment
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time