Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Senior Visual Designer, committed to smart building solutions, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within the Building Product area.
We spend up to 90 % of our lives in buildings. At Siemens Smart Infrastructure, our UX mission is creating smart building solutions that actively contribute to wellbeing, efficiency, resiliency and safety.
We are creating environments that care for the people, reduce the complexity of managing infrastructures and demonstrate the power of data to make our buildings eco-friendly.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global multidisciplinary UX Studios and cross-functional teams to advocate the needs of the user, shaping our next generation products. Join our team and help us to create environments that care. We will be happy to introduce you to our community!Your Challenge
As Senior Visual Designer you will be instrumental in organizing information visually, engaging audiences emotionally and communicating effectively. You will contribute to user experience concepts, bring them to the next level with applying strong visual hierarchy and compositions that guides users to desired outcomes with confidence.Some of the main activities will be:
- Work on multiple initiatives for our building B2B products and solutions, keep an integrated vision in mind while creating comprehensive visual systems enabling consistency across product portfolios
- Contribute to our design system, elaborate new components or patterns and document standard methodologies
- Elevate our product experiences with fabulous moments. Effectively deliver and communicate interface and interaction patterns that are appealing, simple to digest and easy to operate
- Collaborate and mentor the UX team and partners to understand requirements, user needs and difficulties to provide creative and innovative visual solutions
- Evaluate and validate the usability and emotional response of new and existing products, giving constructive guidance to evolve the users experience
- Contribute to the user centered culture at Siemens, evolve our ways of working with driving and applying standard methodologies in Visual Design and help our UX team to grow with your unique personality
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Bachelor's degree in Design (e.g., Interaction-, Graphic-, Visual- Communication Design, or similar education)
- Proven hands-on experience in designing interfaces preferably on software products
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating interface design, visual conceptions, systems and visual assets
- Ability to use industry standard design tools at a minimum of an intermediate level or higher
- Solid skills in human perception principals, micro and macro typography, layout compositions, responsive design, and iconography. Animation and illustration skills is an advantage
- Experience in building design systems and ability to carefully consider how brand translates into a product while minimizing complexity, cognitive load and paying attention to details
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and multidisciplinary design teams, applying user-centered design practices
- Propensity to public speaking to present visual decisions effectively, structure design specification and deliver useful guidelines
- Proficient English and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. Other European language would be an advantage
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time