Finance & Accounting Trainee (m/f/d)
As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Contact and support Business Unit’s on queries and request demand;
- Accurate and timely accounting services, by processing transactions in line with Siemens regulations / guidelines;
- Execution of regular support activities such as internal and external billing, cost controlling and posting;
- Check invoices and right application of tax rates;
- Processing and clarification of manual transactions;
- Perform monthly activities;
- Other administrative topics.
We are looking for:
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Accounting, Taxation or related field;
- Fluent in English written and spoken; Other European languages is considered a plus;
- SAP knowledge is considered a plus;
- Solid MS Office knowledge;
- Strong analytical mindset;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Processes and Detail oriented;
- Motivation and Resilience;
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn);
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association);
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World;
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines);
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor);
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform);
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible internship hours, in order to promote work life balance, health insurance and support for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a cool, relaxed, and always motivated environment.
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time