Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Proposal Manager for Electrical Maintenance Services and Revamping, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan in the Electrification and Automation BU in the Smart Infrastructure Business .
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Proposal Manager for Electrical Maintenance Services and Revamping some of the main activities will be:
- Technically elaborate maintenance proposals on products in the primary medium voltage portfolio
- Technically elaborate maintenance proposals on protection, scada and control systems
- Technically elaborate retrofit and revamping proposals for the installed base.
- Propose innovative solutions for monitoring and diagnostics, power quality and digitalization.
You should already have a proven experiences in proposal management for customer services, together with:
- Technical High School Diploma and/or Engineering University Degree (Electrical or Mechanical background)
- Proven experience in customer service, serving power plants and energy distributors.
- Fluency in English
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time