Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Project Manager for Maintenance Services and Revamping for our Electrification & Automation business, to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within the Smart Infrastructure area.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the everyday in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.Your Challenge
As Project Manager for Maintenance Services and Revamping for our Electrification & Automation business some of the main activities will be:
- Lead all aspects of projects for the customer service segment, that deals with the market of conventional and alternative electricity, in private, public, industrial, tertiary and residential sectors – Electrical power plant and grids / Renewables / Steel Plants / TSO / DSO - which includes the maintenance of electrical breakers and switchgears, as well as retrofitting and revamping of Protection and automation systems, electrical systems.
- Responsible to define the project workload plan, follow progress in line with scope of work and deliverables till completion.
- Active Managing & Controlling the project in terms of time, EHS, costs, quality, risks, change requests, claims and resource planning.
- Reaching the project targets and reaching customer acceptance regarding defined acceptance criteria to be in compliance with external laws and regulations (e.g. product safety, environmental protection), internal regulations (e.g. signature authorizations, project decisions and agreements with customer within Limits of Authorities) and agreed customer processes.
- Develop a detailed project plan to supervise progresses
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and bring up to Business Unit management as needed
- Be a great partner with the client and establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and factories.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Proven Experience of managing maintenance, retrofit and revamping projects.
- Technical High School Diploma and/or Engineering University Degree (Electrical or Mechanical background)
- PMP / PMI certification will be a plus
- Mastering project management software tools (MS Excel, MS Project)
- Timely project completion with compliance to safety, statutory requirements, and good customer satisfaction
- Great customer intimacy, demonstrated soft skills in Negotiations & Conflictual conversations with customers
- Ability to anticipate deviations from plans and timelines, to manage and bring up issues at the right time
- Experience with Financial Project Profitability and KPI (GM improvement vs as-sold)
- Master forecast of Project Sales & Book to Bill & GM
- Passion to never-stop growing
- Respect and appreciation of each person’s uniqueness, willingness to co create and share knowledge
- Proficiency in English and Italian
- Eligibility to work in Italy
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!#MakeYourImpact #LI-Hybrid
Inserire personal recruiter tag
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time