Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Zone Sales Director, Ultrasound for the Northeast where you will be responsible for cultivating long term customer relationships in general imaging ultrasound, one of the country's most innovative healthcare areas, as a field sales professional.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
The Zone Sales Director, Ultrasound (ZSD) is responsible for managing ultrasound sales within a defined geographical area, by directing, coordinating and leading a group of Ultrasound Territory Sales Managers and their activities to meet established sales objectives.
This position assesses the strategic position of the Zone(s) business unit(s) and works closely with Zone General Managers and Regional Vice Presidents. The ZSD manages deal escalation process and deal proposals including offer price points. Additional responsibilities include monthly and quarterly business updates and reports for the VP of Sales. The ZSD originates and guides implementation of action plans and strategy for continuous sales performance improvement. The ZSD works synergistically with TSMs, and AEs to manage customer relationships and secure long term customer retention.
The ZSD Manages and develops personnel, monitors TSM professional developmental needs, establishes and monitors individual performance plans. Additionally, the ZSD assists in the creation of product competency materials and helps formulates associated assessment criteria.
The Zone Sales Director, Ultrasound reports to the VP of Sales, Ultrasound for Siemens Healthineers and will manage a team of 7-10 direct reports.
• Management of sales activity and tracking of key sales actions (Funnel management, sales processes, coverage on critical accounts, compliance topics, etc.)
• Strong leadership with creates followership and development of succession planning within area of responsibilities
• Manages deal escalation process
• Responsible for monthly and quarterly business reports to the VP Sales, Ultrasound
• Assists in creation of product competency materials with in house and field sales training
• Coordinates with VP to address TSM product competency needs
• Meet annual ZSD sales goals and metrics as established
• Develop, train and coach Territory Sales Managers
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Proven track record in a solution-selling environment
• 8+ years’ experience in a complex sales environment (Capital equipment, Medical, Devices, etc.)
• 3 + years’ experience managing field sales teams directly
• Ability to develop short-term and long-term strategic sales plans
• Strong business and financial acumen: ability to manage contracts and solutions as a win-win for both the customer and Siemens
• Healthcare knowledge on trends and influences for our customer base
• Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and how to tailor to our customer solutions, solid decision making capabilities
• Strong people management and people development capabilities (holding people accountable and being a player-coach)
• Ability to manage and lead change
• Ability to be collaborative and provide appropriate levels of influencing to ensure our customers come first
• High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer)
• Experience with CRM tools and the ability to acclimate to a variety of IT tools
• Solution selling experience
• Relentless customer focus
• Strong experience interacting with luminary customers in a hospital setting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences is preferred
• Willing to travel up to 70%
• Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
The pay range for this position in the Northeast
is $100-$125,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on
job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This is a commission-based sales
role with an at-plan variable compensation target of $125,000. Siemens
Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid
time off and holiday pay.
Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required states Pay
Transparency Law. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants
should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.