GDC Process Mining Business Value Architect
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we invest in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We also deeply invest on our 68 000 people with the hearts of pioneers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
As a Process Mining Business Value Architect, you are part of the center of excellence for business intelligence front-end tools at Siemens Healthineers IT.
The CoE’s prime goal is to support the organization globally in all areas of Power BI, Qlik Sense, Celonis, Valsight, and other tools by providing training, guidance, consulting, development, and application management to drive self-service analytics and digitalization.
In your role as business value architect, you are responsible for the communication and value creation for and with the business and will develop process mining analyses and conduct changes. You will be a founding member of our future process mining service and therefore play crucial part in establishing a companywide new service which will enable us to tackle the most complicated process mining use cases with state-of-the-art technology.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for bridging the gap between our service and operational business units with a close communication and translating business demands into service deliverables.
- You will frame, realize, and sustain the value of process mining solutions for the business (monitoring, tracking, and reporting value realization progress).
- You will develop new innovative dashboards and assure the performance, access, and availability of dashboards to guarantee high user satisfaction.
- You will support in ensuring the reusability and scalability of process mining solutions.
- You will participate in the improvement of process mining at SHS overall (e.g., by staying up to date on latest process mining trends regarding your responsibilities and by participating in external communities).
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology, mathematics, business information technology, or similar.
- You have a deep understanding of process mining solutions and their value to the business (like Celonis and/or Mehrwerk Process Mining).
- You have experience in process
mining with in-depth knowledge about:
- Process Mining dashboard creation with a high focus on business value creation
- Data visualization using best practices with high end-user focus
- You have a high capability of understanding business demands and get familiar quickly with the respective domain knowledge to turn those into service priorities.
- You have a basic understanding of business intelligence tools (like Qlik Sense and/or Power BI).
- You have several years of experience working in IT in cross-functional and international teams.
Your attributes and skills:
· You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine technical knowledge with excellent communication skills, enjoy developing innovative solutions with and for our Siemens Healthineers business
· You work creatively and independently to find solutions for todays and tomorrow’s challenges.
· You can closely consult with business analysts to understand their requirements and develop technical process mining solutions.
· You are confident to challenge requirements from business users when appropriate to achieve the best possible results, i.e., the ability to consult and provide advice
· You have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to motivate colleagues in implementing solutions
· Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
· You are available during standard polish working hours
· Exciting work in international corporation
· You can work remotely or in hybrid model or in one of our regional offices, but Warsaw office is preferred
· Contract of employment with benefit package (i.e. medical care, couple of extra vacation days every year, pension scheme)
· We provide necessary tools
If you are interested use the “Apply” button.
At Siemens Healthineers, we take into account different perspectives, are open to dialogue and challenge conventions. Change is an integral part of our work. We strive to be a leader of change in our industry, not just to respond to them. We invite you to take on new challenges with us, test your ideas and celebrate successes.
We highly value diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, so we warmly invite everyone, regardless of their gender identity, to apply for this position. We also encourage people with disabilities to apply.
Do you want to know more? Contact us.
At https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/pl/ you will find additional information about our areas of activities.We care about data privacy and take it seriously in accordance with the GDPR and other regulations related to personal data protection. For this reason, please do not send us your CV or other application documents by e-mail. Instead, please create your profile on our Career Portal https://jobs.siemens.com/healthineers , which allows you to submit your documents, apply for open positions and to obtain information about our vacancies and career development at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time