Process mining data engineer
As a process mining data engineer, you are part of the center of excellence for business intelligence front-end tools at Siemens Healthineers IT. The CoE’s prime goal is to support the organization globally in all areas of Power BI, Qlik Sense, Celonis, Valsight and other tools by providing training, guidance, consulting, development, and application management to drive self-service analytics and digitalization.
In your role as data engineer, you are responsible for the back end of the process mining platforms and enablement of process mining solutions. You will be a founding member of our future process mining service and therefore play crucial part in establishing a companywide new service which will enable us to tackle the most complicated process mining use cases with state-of-the-art technology.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will manage data access, data connections, availability, and data protection of our process mining platforms and implement data extractions and customizations for new process insights.
- You will use machine learning models, AI techniques, and action flows to enhance the execution management.
- You will support in the setup, validation, and operation of the Celonis EMS for Siemens Healthineers.
- You will support in ensuring the reusability and scalability of process mining solutions.
- You will participate in the improvement of process mining at SHS overall (e.g., by staying up to date on latest process mining trends regarding your responsibilities and by participating in external communities).
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in computer science, medical information technology, mathematics, business information technology, or similar.
- You have a deep understanding of process mining solutions (like Celonis and/or Mehrwerk Process Mining).
- You have experience in process mining with in-depth knowledge about:
- Data extraction from various data sources (like Snowflake, Oracle, MS SQL, MySQL, M365)
- Data transformation and performance optimized modelling
- Data visualization using best practices with high end-user focus
- You have a basic understanding of business intelligence tools (like Qlik Sense and/or Power BI).
- You have several years of experience working in IT in cross-functional and international teams.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are exactly the right person for this position if you combine technical knowledge, enjoy developing innovative solutions with and for our Siemens Healthineers business
- You work creatively and independently to find solutions for todays and tomorrow’s challenges.
- You can closely consult with business analysts to understand their requirements and develop technical process mining solutions.
- You are confident to challenge requirements from business users when appropriate to achieve the best possible results, i.e., the ability to consult and provide advice
- You have a strong analytical mindset for solving problems as well as good people skills and the ability to motivate colleagues in implementing solutions
- Your business-fluent English enables you to collaborate and communicate with colleagues in an international environment.
- You are available during European and US-American (incl. PST) working hours.
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2800 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time