As Partner of Choice, Global Business Services (GBS) provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in areas such as Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Customer Care and many more.
In Portugal we are already more than 1000 connected people, from over 50 different nationalities, providing added-value services to more than 80 countries.
Want to know more about GBS? Check out here!
Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning pre and past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices and others;
- Manage customer/account queries to ensure sales ledger balances are clean on customer account (reminder and complaint);
- Successful management of due and overdue balances on customer account, maximizing On Time Payment for all Customers;
- Timely reporting/escalation of disputes and collection issues to the division Sales;
- Notify Markets of uncollectable debt risks & mitigate where possible;
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- Internal communication and cooperation with AR, Sales, Credit Management, Contact Business Unit’s and Sales Dept;
- Consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios;
- Investigation of unidentified payments, if requested;
- Refunding credit balances, if requested;
- Sales order blocked follow up;
- Credit Limit Management;
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Ensure Global and E2E compliance for activities performed in team;
- Execute identified business and internal controls of Collections processes;
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts.
We are looking for:
- Degree/Experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar and/or Relevant work experience in Opportunity to Cash;
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong computer skills, including SAP and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- A continuous learning attitudes;
- Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong customer focused attitude with a commitment to quality and customer service;
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team member;
- Proficiency in French – minimum C2 level (able to communicate freely with customers and sales managers).
What makes us proud as an employer:
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance and a financial support program for your studies
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #PeopleAtSiemens #GBSpartnerofchoice
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time