Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt8t51udq-I
You want to help accelerate the digital transformation and build a more sustainable future by reducing CO2 emissions, lowering industry energy consumption, or improving resource efficiency?
Create a better tomorrow with us at Siemens Digital Industries!
As an Industrial Network Sales Specialist, you will work closely with our B2B customers to provide innovative and environmentally friendly solutions tailored to their needs. You play an important part influencing overall customer happiness and achieving annual sales growth aspirations.
Your daily work includes:
- Execute the Marketing and Promotion Planning in online or offline event.
- Providing technical support/BOM/Architecture to Sales and Customer.
- Single Point of contact for Ruggedcom HQ.
- Pricing Strategy and Competitor Analysis
- Generate monthly business report.
You are the right candidate for this position if the following description fits you...
- Experience in Technical and Sales Support role
- Experience in execute and selling Industrial Network and Cybersecurity
- Experience as presenter in offline or online marketing event.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology from reputable University
- Networking and Cybersecurity Training
- Sales Training
- proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
In return, we offer:
- Flexible working models that allow for time off for yourself and your family
- An attractive remuneration package
- Benefits to opt for an insurance plan for health
- Development opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Colleagues that are as thoughtful, encouraging, hardworking, and driven as you
- An outstanding open-minded culture with an ecosystem of a large company like Siemens
Join our team, and we will give you the latest knowledge and independence for autonomous action and decision-making, helping you become a trusted partner in customer relationships.
This is what happens after you apply:
- CV Screening
- Talk with our recruiter to get to know your motivation & your experience
- Personality and Sales Fit Assessment (Optional)
- 1-3 Business Interviews
- Medical Test
Want to learn more about us?
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers we drive Digitalization in both the discrete and the process industry, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and reduced time to market.
DI Sales shapes the future of sales through outstanding consultation and innovative solutions by constantly pushing our boundaries to take our customers to the next level where they can exceed their expectations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
www.siemens.com/careers- if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
FAQ (https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/faq.html) - if you need further information on the application process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time