GBS P2P provide Purchase to Pay service for all Siemens internal customers.
What will you do if join us?
· Lead GBS P2P payment team in Suzhou and Shanghai, around 15 persons
· Supervise and perform the day-to-day operation of the Payment service to ensure accuracy, speed, efficiency, and effectiveness in Purchase to Pay process, keep optimizing the relevant processes;
· Ensure compliance with accounting standards and internal guidelines.
· Oversees and manages all payment related transactions.
· Meet required internal and external control requirements and ensure team delivery quality
· Meet operational KPIs and
· Drive process optimization and digitalization continuously and achieve annual efficiency target
· Engage with customers to understand customer requirement and develop new business opportunities
· Interact with HQ and global related service line for knowledge share
· Liaises with internal interfaces such as AP team etc.
· Support internal and external auditing for payment related issues
· Any other ad hoc assignment as required.
Who are we looking for?
· Preferably with experience in the same position and capacity for more than 3 years
· Experience in Team management
· Fluent in English and Mandarin both writing and speaking
· Strong experience with SAP
· Have strong sense of responsibility
· Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects.
· Oral and written communication skills and good interpersonal skills with good customer service mindset to give strong business partnering support;
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time